10/2/10

The Lovely Bones


So this is from way back when in the summer, I finally got around to watching The Lovely Bones and whenever someone would call Susie, "The Salmon Girl" this^ image came to mind, if I was Susie I probably would have been more worried about people misinterpreting the headline 'Salmon murder shakes Norristown'. Hmm I wonder if my picture is of a GIANT salmon in Susie's clothes or a normal salmon wearing a tiny version of Susie's outfit - either way i think we can all agree the salmon's working it.

Also, I finally gained 3 cool points over the summer and caught up on Dexter, so here's what i decided Susie Salmon reeeeally needed...


George Harvey, no match for Dexter.

3 comments:

Nikolas Ilic said...

wow. that fish dude is totally cool. Super creepy but totally awesome at the same time. I think he would be a cool person to get to know.

Isaac Orloff Illustration said...

your illustration totally reminds me of this book a friend of mine illustrated...search for the book " louis the fish" theres some great illustrations, if you can find some of the interior illustration youll see why it reminds me of it. nice work!

Eddie West said...

hahahah, this is best drawing of a fish wearing a jacket of seen in a long time..also, this drawing strikes me as an odd response to that movie