11/27/10

Nessie and Snowy Back Rides

Soooooooooooooooo I've been working on this little short film thingy about the lochness monster -




I found this picture a few weeks back and forgot to post it, it's from when I played FF13 over the summer, at this point ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCKr5omqJhc ) I realized how awesome it would be to have Snow as a personal piggy back rider provider (rhyming is the key to my heart).

Actually, it would be awesome if anyone would give me piggy back rides :D volunteers? anyone...aaaanyone?

4 comments:

agnes said...

love these both,

if you ever need a piggyback ride, ;D

Nikolas Ilic said...

nice love the Nessie painting she looks so proud and full of confidence haha

Sami said...

sooooper doooooper cool works! cheers :)

Amber said...

Love both these pics! I remember when you first showed me the Snow one. Snow > Sazh or Hope or pretty much anyone in that game for sure B: