5/4/11

DONE. SCHOOL.

WOWowowoWOW

I'm a graduate :O

So here it is - my portfolio website (since all the cool kids have one of these)---> Aminder Dhaliwal Portfolio

It's been an awesome 5 years, I'm going to miss everyone so much and a few select people even more - but it's a small industry so I'm sure I'll see you all again (no matter how hard you try to hide)

To sum up, here's a short video to describe what I spent so much of my 4 years doing at Sheridan, as a solution for all future students i suggest a bridge or jet packs.


"coooooooooooooome oooooon i could be using this time to reeender!"

2 comments:

Nikolas Ilic said...

cool stuff...sure will miss everyone.. portfolio blog is looking awesome...very professional. good job buddy..

Timothy Chan said...

LOL!!!
yes thats pretty much what we all did in 4 years