10/7/11

I'm in Deer


Sooo - a lot of people, when they first meet me pronounce my name, 'I'm-in-deer', it always throws me off. now don't get me wrong - I don't' mind if people get my name wrong, for all I care they can forever call me ' Hey YOU' -  hell i just like that they talk to me…unlike those imaginary friends who ignore me :'(

lol

The thing about 'I'm-in-deer' is…. it…it…makes me think I luuuurve deer and wear extravagant deer coats or something. I can't help but imagine myself walking around in some taxidermic deer outfit. 

"And here we are on the red carpet! what are you wearing today?" 

"I'm in deer"

hmm, I wish my name sounded like 'I'm in lion' or 'I'm in griffon' something really bad-ass. 

When people say my name they usually ask if they said it right, which gives me the chance to correct them, but some people assume they're right and i never know how to tell them they're not - there's no easy segue, I love  the clever way JK Rowling worked in Hermione's pronunciation into the yule ball chapter in goblet of fire, I wish i was clever like that. 

So, here it is, *drum rollllllll*

AH-min-dur 
Dah-lee-wahl

  

!!!@#$


raaaaaawr!!!
...
...
...


19 comments:

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha love it....but I seriously hope you don't ever do this!

Amber said...

Haha, you should do this all the time. Also - Ron: bloody brilliant!, I see what you mean when you said you had an idea already...

Johnny Koester said...

that deer had it coming, looks like a sketchy animal.

~ said...

Am in there:)....nice work.

Michael said...

HA!!!! Love it!

Mike Zhang said...

Hahaha I thought you were a vegetarian.

Mildred L. said...

This. Is. Beautiful.

Janine Antolin said...

omg. this thing is freaking HILL-AIR-REE-YUSS!! You are made of awesome.

Carrie Liao said...

oh my gosh, i love the last panel hahaa


so violent, aminder! Can't wait for you to come back! :)

Wesley Blondin said...

delishush.

the ONLY way to get dressed in the morning.

Alexandre Augusto said...

Thank you!!!
Amazing blog and stuff!!!
I really like the panels.

jeffreydho82@gmail.com said...

you are sick!

Matías Hannecke said...

You eat so much deer that his is inevitable. IT WILL HAPPEN!

Timothy Chan said...

HAHAHA that made me laugh pretty hard lol

Dylan said...

hahhaha, awesome. espec the last two

Lexie Grace said...

That is so funny!!!!!! I love it

Fawn said...

OMG!!! I'm now scared of you.

Aparajita said...

haha oh man, im inspired to do my name now- a-pear-a-cheetah ;D

Aparajita said...

i just saw ayan's comment- inappropriate.