12/12/11

Hullo :D


A lot's happened in the past month; moving to Burbank, CTN, new job. 
To summarize: 

:) 

So I just setup wi-fi at my new place, and the first thing I did was catch up on TV (mmm TV)

Now I love reality TV as much as the next person, but here are 3 shows that I'd hate to end up on...













INTERVENTION. 

Sometimes I get scared that someone will stage an intervention for my chocolate addiction. I really love chocolate, like LOVE. I wouldn't even be one of those people insisting that 'I have it under control' and 'I can stop whenever I want' I'd just succumb to the addiction and sever ties with family and friends...










CASH CAB 

"Unassuming people enter the Cash Cab as simple passengers taking a normal taxi ride, only to be shocked when they discover they are instant contestants" OMG. how does this not terrify everyone?! This show is enough for me to never call a cab again, I don't want people to discover how stupid I am. My advice to everyone? Before entering a cab; check the ceiling for light up panels, if seen, AVOID. 








WHAT NOT TO WEAR

I love watching this show, but I never joke about nominating anyone for it, If I consider nominating someone it means someone else has probably considered nominating me. I don't want to be stalked by hidden cameras...

Other TV shows that have their scary side? HOARDERS (omg. omg. omg. why are there always dead animal bones?!) and Obesity documentaries, I remember one I watched called "I eat 33,000 calories a day" ( I know creative name, right? but seriously...that was one scary show)

14 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

haha this is so true...I was always scared of Cash Cab :(

I wouldn't mind being on What not to Wear, though. New wardrobe!!

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

^true, I have a theory that some of those people dress so badly just for the $5000 new wardrobe....

Agnes Salek said...

I would like a gif of those two last panels of cash cab.

The manekin in the store window? Awesome, everytime I'll stand somehwere I will stand like that.

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha nice update!! and your right about cash cab... but i think i could handle it.. just sayin

Sandra Loke said...

Hahah those are awesome Aminder. I had a good laugh ;)

Michael said...

Oh dang! Laughing! This is great!

Amber said...

I think you would do rather well on Cash Cab.

Amanda said...

Hahaha I'm afraid of getting into the Cash Cab too!

Timothy Chan said...

LOL! these are great!

~ said...

Lol. you wont get no intervention when am there. Me love chocolates too:).

Wesley Blondin said...

THANKS AMINDER, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS STUFF EXISTED.

horrifying.
Cabs = slightly more scary than before.

(nice drawing for last crashcab one btw)

Gillibean said...

Hehe I don't know any of these shows, but it elms I've been saved from some of your America shows, but great storyboards nonetheless. Congrats on the big move!

Sherm Cohen said...

Holy crow…I love ALL those shows! Gotta admit, my favorite is Hoarders…it always makes me want to clean up my office :)

Aparajita said...

good to know, i'd never heard of a cash cab- i like the well thought out camera stuff