7/27/12

No-Fear Shampoo

I'm awesome.


source

(because) I use no-tear shampoo (made for babies)
Finally a cure for emo kids everywhere! SHED TEARS NO MORE!!!

oh it doesn't stop those kinds of tears? oh...never mind then...


I use it because my hair is weak


I hope my hair doesn't take it personally...


I've tried other stuff, but other stuff doesn't come in fruity scents


Alas, my hair craves to be strong...

On the upside - I actually like baby shampoo even if it is made for dinky little baby heads

the last time I bought some kiddie shampoo I was a little gutsy and decided to try a no-tear version

but every time I  use it - I can't open  my eyes. I swear my eye lashes are working against me.







actually I don't fully understand the point of teaching babies to open their eyes mid-shampooing anyway you never know when you might need to use tear-causing shampoo. LIKE what if I was on holiday at the motel where Psycho takes place?

innocently taking a shower ...










A Tear-Free Shampoo is the worst line of defense! D:  ...they should have a warning on the bottle. Makes me wonder what I would use to defend myself in a psycho-type-shower stabbing... a pumice stone?

To end,
'Boycott shampoo! Demand Real Poo!'

Next Post is about:





11 comments:

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha ! hilarious! though I wonder what babies are left unattended to in their shopping cart haha

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

her mom followed me back to my hotel and then killed me in the shower.

:O

Carrie Liao said...

hehee Sham Poo heheee

Timothy Chan said...

HAlarious LOL
always a treat

Anna Bron said...

this is great!!!

chang said...

psycho, every time.

James Lien said...

haha

Nikhita said...

hahahaha!!! Hilarious! I love the frame where the hair is eating icecream outta depression! LOL!! :D

Ashlyn said...

I totally use child's bubble bath solution... ITS FINE, ITS FINE

Noam Sussman said...

hahaah awesome!!! youre a funny lady

ayan.Sengupta said...

Trippy Yo.