7/10/12

The Stare-down Continued

So a little while ago Agnes had a post on her blog about a woman she met on the subway...here's a link to the original 'stare down' on Agnes's Bloggity. Aaaaand from that, I decided to continue the story :)




So, 

we meet again

hmm? 



do I know you?"


vaooooooooow*

*elongated 'wow'

you really don't remember me!?

I think you're confusing me for someone else

oh yes, I must be mistaken

Agnes Salek


How do you know my name?

Haha! 

Follow me





and find out





maybe Agnes will like to contine, yes yes?

7 comments:

Agnes Salek said...

you're awesome aminder. Time to follow the old lady down the toronto's rabbit hole!

Katherine Lim said...

hahha this is brilliant :D

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha very nice!

Timothy Chan said...

HAHAHHA
the Agnes Salek adventures

Noam Sussman said...

hahahahaha really nice drawings !!

Wesley Blondin said...

This is great. If there was an agnes show i would totally download it all and watch it on weekends.

Gurpreet Chahal said...

:)) Amazing... ending is bit adventures !!