2/5/13

Mock the Week

Been catching up on a l'il bit of Mock the Week, its like an odd sort of time travel listening to breaking news stories from years ago, just for a second I got excited about the World Cup in South Africa!

So I decided I'd start writing down some of my favourite  one liners and drawing them out on the ole' bloggity ("you have a bloooog? not a tumblr, how uncool of you, i'm going to reblog how uncool you are..." - tumblrites)

First Quote...


I know the animal crackers one made its rounds as a GIF, but I still love it :D
Get it? SEAL
HAR HAR HAR HAR (< read in a seal-like voice*)

< *preferably this Seal


#2...



#TwilightAlternateEndings

Lol actually I just realized that the dude I drew looks a liiiitle like Jacob from Twilight with a shirt on, totally unintentional, if it was intentional he'd be shirtless - and most of his face would be nose.

and last but not least...

Chris Addison is my hero, definitely one of my favourite lines. just brilliant. 



(All quotes from the brilliant Ed Byrne and Chris Addison)

5 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

fancy duck is my fave, forever

Adam Temple said...

Great art for great comedians! I'm going to listen to people with accents...

Nikolas Ilic said...

haha the SEAL one is to good!

Lee Tao said...

It took me a while to get the seal one for some reason haha, had to go back and read it again before getting it huehuehue.

Agnes Salek said...

Whaaaat I did not know this existed! Gonna start watching! Thanks for the hilarious realization! :D